Friday, 30 January 2015

Update 36

All settled waiting for the guest to enter when A handsome guy came in smiling ..

Hello all.. Hey APS....

Apeksha just nodded...

Ram when saw the guy entering in was confused and looked at apeksha who chose to ignore..

Krishna ji - are beta tum..wt a pleasent  surprise.. come .. Come have a seat..

Guy - thank you aunty..
He went and took blessings from the elders while priya stood confused as it seems that this guy was known to the family members..

Priya - apeksha apne dost se nahi milwaogi ?

Apeksha smiled and then was about say something when ram spoke..

Ram - if m not wrong then we have met before .. Is it ?

Guy - yes Mr.kapoor we Have met a year back at Mr.chopras party...
And he smiled at ram..

Recognition dawn on him and then he smiled saying..

Ram - oh yes Mr.chopra.. You are Aditya chopra his son.. The most succesful hotelier in Australia...
Nice to meet you again Adi...

Both smiled and shook hands ...

Adi - nice to meet you to Mr.kapoor... And your family too.. Hope m not disturbing you all...

Priya - hello Mr.chopra its nice having you here.. Please be comfortable...
You are apeksha's friend and its seems ma & Mr.kapoor also seems to know you well so please fell at home..
She smiled politely..

Adi smiled saying - thank you so much and m sure you are Priya bhabhi...I mean Mrs.Priya kapoor..

Priya was startled and so were all others when he addressed her as bhabhi ..

Ram - well yes she is my wife.. But how did u recognized her ?

Adi smiled hesitently looking at apeksha who had widened her eyes and then she found all eyes on her when Adi  spoke..

Adi - uumm.. Well have heard a lot about u all from APS and off course Krishna aunty too...

Priya with a knowing look  smiled at both of them while Ram with a confused look asked Adi that how did he came to know ma & apeksha..

Adi - well to b honest I know APS from our university days and during that time only I came to met Krishna aunty many times..
But then after university I don't know but somehow we lost touch with each other and only few years back I came to accidentally met her in a meeting which my company held with KI ..
And after that we started working on many projects together and our friendship was back to its original phase..
Also during that time Krishna aunty was here so I met her a year back I guess when we met at the party..
And so this how I know them both..
But ya I must say that only after meeting you at my dads party I came to know from my dad that you are apekshas big brother cz apeksha never mentioned you and I only knew that she worked as a senior executive in KI... And so I confronted her and only then she told me everything... But after that we never got a chance to meet Mr.kapoor so ...

Ram - ohh well yes this is something I never knew about .. But anyways let's leave al that..

Priya krishu ji apeksha & also adi noticed the immediate change in Ram..

Apeksha chose to answer Ram as its high time now she should speak..

Apeksha - umm Ram actually..we..we are working on a project and.. And We have some work... And then  he also wanted to meet you all so ..

Hearing apeksha rams temper rose and he shouted..

Ram - oh so that's why you dint wanted to call him in when the buttler informed a visitor for u ??
I don't understand you apeksha just spit it out !

Hearing Ram tention grew around as Ram stood up and directly went face to face with apeksha..

Priya looked at krishu ji and krishu ji intervened in between...

Krishu ji - are Ram kya leke beth gaya tu... Common let's all sit and talk.. Priya tell someone to bring snacks for Adi...

Ram - no we can talk here snacks can wait for Adi.. So apeksha answer me...
Y u don't wanted to let him in when he wants to meet us ?

Priya - Mr.kapoor aap...
She stopped as he glared at her with a look which she very well knows not to interfere in between..

All this while all others were just watching what was gng on when rahul chose to take the kids away sensing the tention between elders ...

Ram - so apeksha tell me what r u hiding ?
Apeksha eyes grew wide and so was with others except priya who knew whats coming up next..

Apeksha - ram what are you saying ?

Ram - OK let's put it this way.. So tell me where were u yesterday and with whom ?

Apekshas face lost all colour and now she was unable to answer and looked down infuriating Ram more...
And now all others also felt something serious as apeksha was not able to answer ..

Krishu ji - ram he tu kya puch raha he beta.. Sab jaante he apeksha kal office me kaam kar rahi thi.. Fir..

Ram - ek min ma.. Let apeksha answer.. so apeksha will u please....

Priya - ram plz leave it ..

Ram - no Priya DTS enough now I want to know the truth.. So plz let me..

Apeksha still not looking at him..

Ram went near her lifted her face and found her face watery..
He just looked at her with soft eyes and spoke..

Ram - y apeksha ?

Apeksha just broked down hugging him tight...

And all others got more confused looking at both of them as rams eyes were also moist...

This is when Adi chose to speak..

Adi - well its nice to see u both like this and m really glad that I came here today..
I know all of u want to know wts hpng here..
So let me clear it for u all..

No comments:

Post a Comment